Dogs are welcome in the Garden Room at The Café, around the stable yard and at The Fussy Filly, on leads.
Please use the Garden Room door only
To help provide the best for all our customers and so your dog is welcomed back please ensure before entering that:
· Your dog is clean and flea-free. Use a towel to wipe muddy paws
· Your dog is house trained
· Your dog is on a lead at all times
Please do not allow your dog to:
· Disturb others by barking
· Jump up at or pester other people – not everybody will love your dog as much as you do
· Mark its territory in The Café
· Touch other people’s food
Your dog must never be unattended and must be supervised by an adult at all times.
It is strictly prohibited for dogs to enter other areas of The Café.
We hope you enjoy your visit.
If you have any questions please ask a member of staff.