Our fantastic new chef answers questions
Mel has been working, as a chef in The Scullery, for a few weeks now and we thought it was about time you got to know her. So, we asked her 15 questions in just 60 seconds and here is what she had to say:
- What three traits define you?
Honest, Loyal, Caring
- What is your personal philosophy?
Treat others as you would wish them to treat you
- What’s one thing you couldn’t live without?
- What is the one thing you cannot resist?
- What is your favourite food?
- What is your greatest fear?
- Where is your favourite place to be?
- What is your favourite thing to do?
- Where is the best place you’ve traveled to and why?
Cyprus – it’s a beautiful country and feels like a second home
- Which one would you want most – flying cars, robot housekeepers, or moon cities?
- What has been the most important innovation you have witnessed in your lifetime?
- If you could do another job for just one day, what would it be?
Crime Scene Investigator
- What is the best book you have everread?
Gok Wan’s Autobiography
- What is your favourite film?
- Tell us something that might surprise us about you?
I’m a qualified rescue diver